Research Design Online
Using the ACRL Information Literacy Framework Pillars of “Research is inquiry” and “Information creation is a process,” as well as “Searching is strategic,” instructors will help students understand how to develop an effective research question for a project and make a plan for execution.
- Define a research question/puzzle/problem
- Determine stakeholders/actors and significance
- Determine an action plan for research
- Friday, September 23, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.