Census 2020: Why It Matters and What You Need to Know
Census 2020 has been in the news a lot lately. In 2020, for the first time, you will be able to fill out the ensus form online. Find out why the Census matters, what the data's used for, some of the history of the Census, how the process of completing the Census will work this coming year, and what resources the library has that can help you with any research related to the Census or to demographics more generally.
- Why the census matters and how its data is used
- Key challenges and political battles, including the “citizenship question” and increases in hard-to-count groups
- Key sources and resources for understanding and using the 2020 Census
- Print and microfilm census materials available for research at Central Library
Can't make this session? Schedule a personalized workshop!
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- 612A Central Library